- Innovative dust collector with strong metal body work.
- Standard equipped with an M-class star filter.
- Ideal for handheld equipment and small grinders, shot blasters and scarifiers.
- For safe, dust free and perfectly clean jobsites.
- Heavy duty equipment, designed for continuous use.
ApplicationsThe BDC-1220 dust collector is designed for small grinding jobs. The body is made of steel for rugged use and longevity for demanding applications, it is ideally suited for use with small shot blasting, grinding, polishing, and scarifying machines. To receive more information about our dust collection systems, contact Diamatic today.
|Dimensions W / L / H||600 x 795 x 1.300 mm|
|Motor power||2kW / 230 V single phase / 50Hz & 60Hz / 16A|
|Dust extraction motors||2 independent motors|
|Filter||M-class star filter|
|Cleaning||Manual shaker on top|
|Dustbin capacity||50 liters|
|Dust hose inlet||Ø 51mm / Ø 76mm|
|Suitable machines||Handheld / small grinders, shot blasters and scarifiers|
|10m Suction hose Ø76mm||005014|
|20m Suction hose Ø51mm||004583|
|M-class star filter||CF40000492|
|M-class star filter PTFE||CF32400327|
|M-class star filter PTFE-ant-static||CF32400329|
|Mobile nozzle 400mm width||CF722029|
|Mobile nozzle 500mm width||CF722147|
|Aluminium hand grip 50mm||CF722025|
|Chromed hand grip 50mm||CF722122|
|More tools||On request|