- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Diamatic dust collector.
- Heavy duty single-disc grinding machine Ø 250 mm.
- Special drive system for optimum load distribution.
- Very easy to transport, due to the lifting handles and lifting eye.
- Asymmetric dust exhaust with built-in deflector for improved / optimized dust extraction.
- User friendly and comfortable to use with low vibration.
- Strong and powerful buffer system for heavy duty work.
- Several grinding discs available (optional) to suit applications.
ApplicationsThe BG-250 concrete grinder is perfect for those applications that require heavy duty surface preparations of small to medium floors such as surface leveling, preparation before coating, removal of coating defects or adhesives, and much more. The BG-250 is also ideal for use with industrial flooring applications, concrete preparation, and decontamination. To receive advice or training about concrete grinding and polishing or to find the best products for your surface preparation applications, contact Diamatic.
|Working width||Ø250 mm|
|Motor||5,5kW / 400V - 50Hz / 16A - Three phase|
|Working speed||1920 rpm|
|Weight||146 kg / 55 kg disc pressure|
|Dimensions (L / W / H)||1301mm / 458mm / 1106mm|
|Working direction||Forward (push)|
|Drive system / Speed||Manual / N/A|
|Application||Concrete / Stone / Asphalt|
|Ø250 standard grinding disc|| E01419 – Designed for soft floors / materials.|
E01402 – Designed for medium floors / materials.
E01417 – Designed for hard floors / materials.
|Ø250 black star grinding disc||BG707114 – Designed for extremely hard floors / materials|
|Ø250 PCD grinding disc||BG707250 - Designed for the removal of flexible materials.|
|10m suction hose Ø76mm||005014|
|Personal safety features||On request / See manual|