- Closed circuit which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Diamatic dust collector.
- Equipped with a strong and powerful petrol motor.
- Heavy duty single-disc grinding machine Ø250 mm.
- Special drive system for optimum load distribution.
- Very easy to transport, due to the lifting handles and lifting eye.
- Asymmetric dust exhaust with built-in deflector for improved / optimized dust extraction.
- User friendly and comfortable to use with low vibration.
- Strong and powerful buffer system for heavy duty work.
- Several grinding discs available (optional) to suit applications.
ApplicationsThe BGP-250 concrete grinder is perfect for those applications that require heavy duty surface preparations of small to medium floors such as surface leveling, preparation before coating, removal of coating defects or adhesives, and much more. The BGP-250 is also ideal for use with industrial flooring applications, concrete preparation, and decontamination. To receive advice or training about concrete grinding and polishing or to find the best products for your surface preparation applications, contact Diamatic.
|Working width||Ø250 mm|
|Motor||7,6 kW (10HP) / Petrol|
|Working speed||2000 rpm (1300 – 2300 rpm range)|
|Weight||142kg / 50 kg disc pressure|
|Dimensions (L / W / H)||1301mm / 458mm / 1106mm|
|Drive system / speed||Manual / N/A|
|Working direction||Forward (push)|
|Application||Concrete / Stone / Asphalt|
|Ø250 standard grinding disc|| E01419 – Designed for soft floors / materials.|
E01402 – Designed for medium floors / materials.
E01417 – Designed for hard floors / materials.
|Ø250 black star grinding disc||BG707114 – Designed for extremely hard floors / materials|
|Ø250 PCD grinding disc||BG707250 - Designed for the removal of flexible materials.|
|10m suction hose Ø76mm||005014|
|Personal safety features||On request / See manual|