- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Diamatic dust collector.
- Single-head grinding machine Ø 250 mm.
- Can grind right up to the edge.
- Adjustable grinding depth.
- No risk of underground deterioration.
- User friendly and comfortable to use with low vibrations.
- Compact and light: easy to transport and carry upstairs.
ApplicationsThe BGS-250 concrete grinder is perfect for the surface preparation of small to medium floors, surface leveling, preparation before coating, and removal of coating defects or adhesives. The BGS-250 is also ideal for use with industrial flooring applications, concrete preparation, and decorative flooring. To receive advice or training about concrete grinding and polishing or to find the best products for your surface preparation applications, contact Diamatic.
|Working width||Ø250 mm|
|Motor|| 2,2kW / 230V - 50Hz / 16A - Single phase|
3.0kW / 400V - 50Hz / 16A - Three phase
1,2kW / 110V – 50Hz / 32A – Single phase
|Working speed|| 1440 rpm – 230V|
1510 rpm – 400V
800 rpm – 110V
|Dimensions (L / W/ H)||1180mm / 520mm / 1120mm|
|Drive system / speed||Manual / N/A|
|Working direction||Forward (push)|
|Application||Concrete / Stone / Asphalt / Elastic materials|
|Ø250 ninja grinding disc|| BG707111 – Designed for soft floors / materials.|
BG707112 – Designed for medium floors / materials.
BG707113 – Designed for hard floors / materials.
|5-headed cutter plate||E04045 – Designed to remove elastic materials|
|10m suction hose Ø51mm||004583|
|Personal safety features||On request / See manual|