- Closed circuit, dust free when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Heavy duty hand grinder, ideal for professionals.
- To be used with standard cup wheel Ø180 mm.
- Flexible anti vibration handle, thus very comfortable for the operator to use all day long.
- Double insulated aluminium motor housing.
- Dual air inlet on top and on bottom for improved motor cooling and dust extraction.
- Grinding head is protected by a plastic shroud with several side holes, for an optimized air / dust flow
The Blastrac BGV-180AV anti-vibration handheld grinder is ideal for edges and corners. This user friendly handheld grinder is best suited for surface preparation before coating, grinding, removing or etching of coatings, paint, adhesives, surface leveling and much more. The BGV-180AV has several optional grinding discs for use in specific applications. To receive advice or training about concrete grinding and polishing or to find the best products for your surface preparation applications, contact Blastrac. Delivery Conditions: this hand grinder is only available in combination with the special action.
|Working width||Ø180 mm|
|Motor|| 2,6kW / 230V - 50Hz & 60Hz / 16A - Single phase|
2,4kW / 110V – 50Hz & 60Hz / 32A – Single phase
|Working speed||6600 rpm|
|Dimensions (L / W / H)||495mm / 185mm / 325mm|
|Drive system / speed||Manual / N/A|
|Working direction||Forward (push)|
|Applications||Concrete / Stone / Asphalt / Elastic materials|
|Dust collector||BDC-1114 / BDC-1220|
|Ø180 diamond cup wheel|| BG707107 – Designed for soft floors / materials.|
BG707108 – Designed for medium floors / materials.
BG707106 – Designed for hard floors / materials.
|Ø180 PCD cup wheel||BG707198 – Designed to remove elastic materials|
|Ø180 turbo cup wheel||E01401 – Medium bond with a special segment pattern, for a more even grinding surface|
|Suction hose Ø38||ES423235|
|Suction hose Ø51||004583|
|Personal safety features||On request / See manual|