- Closed circuit which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Diamatic dust collector.
- Electric start system.
- 3 planetary rotating discs Ø 155 mm.
- Separate drive system for central rotation and 3-disc planetary distribution.
- Height adjustable front and back wheels to release pressure of the tools. (Optional)
- Standard water hose connection with easy adjustable valve flow control.
- Floating shroud with brushes.
- Heavy duty professional equipment, easy to work on every jobsite.
- User friendly and comfortable to use.
- Many optional tools, which are easy to change because of the patented DIAMAG system.
ApplicationsThe Diamatic BMG-435P triple head grinder is designed for surface preparation prior to coating, concrete grinding and polishing, cleaning and removal of coatings, paint, thin glues and much more. The BMG-435P is also ideal for industrial flooring applications, concrete preparation, and decorative flooring. To receive advice or training about concrete grinding and polishing or to find the best products for your surface preparation applications, contact Diamatic.
|Working width||Ø435 mm|
|Motor||3,0 kW / Petrol|
|Working speed||500 - 900 rpm|
|Dimensions (L / W / H)||1310 mm / 460 mm / 930 mm|
|Drive system / Speed||Manual / N/A|
|Push / Pull machine||Forward (push)|
|DIAMAG adapter plate||E07155|
|DIAMAG Blue grinding wings|
For soft floors/materials
|BG707321 - 18 / 20|
BG707322 - 30 / 40
|DIAMAG Green grinding wings|
For medium floors/materials
|BG707311 - 18/20|
BG707312 - 30/40
BG707313 - 60/80
BG707314 - 120/150
|DIAMAG Red grinding wings|
For hard floors/materials
| BG707301 - 18/20|
BG707302 - 30/40
BG707303 - 60/80
BG707304 - 120/150
|DIAMAG Black grinding wings|
For extremely hard floors
|DIAMAG PCD grinding wings|
For removing elastic materials
| BG200997 - PCD split grinding wing|
BG200999 - 2 x 1/4 PCD grinding wing
|Bush hammering plate||E07454 (Incl. tools)|
|Wet & Dry resin tools||Sets / On request|
|10m suction hose Ø51 mm||004583|
|Brushes||E08727/46 / E08727/80|
|Personal safety features||On request / See manual|