- Closed circuit which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Diamatic dust collector.
- 3 planetary rotating discs Ø 155 mm.
- Separate drive system for central rotation and 3-disc planetary distribution.
- Can be split for easy transport upstairs or in vehicles.
- Standard water hose connection with easy adjust ball valve flow control.
- Heavy duty professional equipment 230V, easy to plug in on every jobsite.
- Excellent ratio quality / price.
- User friendly and comfortable to use.
- Many optional tools, which are easy to change because of the patented DIAMAG system.
ApplicationsThe Diamatic BMG-435WD triple head grinder is designed for surface preparation before coating, concrete grinding and polishing, cleaning and removal of coatings, paint, thin glues and much more. The BMG-435WD is also ideal for use with industrial flooring applications, concrete preparation, and decorative flooring. To receive advice or training about concrete grinding and polishing or to find the best products for your surface preparation applications, contact Diamatic.
|Working width||Ø435 mm|
|Motor|| 2,2kW / 230V - 50Hz / 16A - Single phase|
3.0kW / 400V - 50Hz / 16A - Three phase
2,2kW / 110V – 50Hz / 32A – Single phase
|Working speed||720 rpm|
|Dimensions (L / W / H)||1310 mm / 460 mm / 930 mm|
|Drive system / speed||Manual / N/A|
|Working direction||Forward (push)|
|Applications||Concrete / Stone / Marble / Asphalt / Granite / Terazzo|
|DIAMAG adapter plate||E07155|
|Blue grinding wings|| BG707321 - 18 / 20|
BG707322 - 30 / 40
|Green grinding wings|| BG707311 - 18/20|
BG707312 - 30/40
BG707313 - 60/80
BG707314 - 120/150
|Red grinding wings|| BG707301 - 18/20 BG707302 - 30/40|
BG707303 - 60/80
BG707304 - 120/150
|PCD grinding wings|| BG200997 - PCD split grinding wing|
BG200999 - 2 x 1/4 PCD grinding wing
|Resin dots||Sets / On request|
|10m suction hose Ø51mm||004583|
|Personal safety features||On request / See manual|