- Closed circuit which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Diamatic dust collector.
- 3 planetary rotating discs Ø 240 mm.
- Heavy duty frequency drive.
- LCD screen for all required information, such as amperage and rotating speed of the diamond tools.
- Double protected emergency stop.
- Separate drive system for central rotation and 3-disc planetary distribution.
- Ideal machine for surface preparation before coating, removal of coatings, grinding and polishing on concrete and natural stone, cleaning and removal of paint and glues.
- Floating head technology allows machine to follow the contour of the floor.
- Sufficient horsepower, torque and a solid, all-metal construction, to create the ideal weight and performance combination of any comparable product.
- Floating shroud with brush for every application.
- Many optional tools, which are easy to change because of the patented DIAMAG system.
ApplicationThe BMG–735PRO triple head grinder is perfect for decorative floor applications such as grinding or polishing of concrete, stone, marble, granite and much more. The BMG–735Pro is also ideal for use with industrial flooring applications and concrete surface preparation. To receive advice or training about concrete grinding and polishing or to find the best products for your surface preparation applications, contact Diamatic.
|Working width||Ø735 mmm|
|Motor||11kW / 400V - 50Hz / 22A –32A connection|
|Working speed||350 – 1100 rpm|
|Dimensions (L / W / H)||1980 mm / 735 mm / 1180 mm|
|Drive system / speed||Manual / N/A|
|Working direction||Forward (push)|
|Applications||Concrete / Stone / Marble / Asphalt|
|Dust collector|| BDC-1330LPP (pulse cleaning) /|
BDC-3140LPP (pulse cleaning)
|DIAMAG adapter plate||E07240|
|DIAMAG Blue grinding wings|| BG707321 - 18 / 20|
BG707322 - 30 / 40
|DIAMAG Green grinding wings|| BG707311 - 18/20|
BG707312 - 30/40
BG707313 - 60/80
BG707314 - 120/150
|DIAMAG Red grinding wings|| BG707301 - 18/20|
BG707302 - 30/40
BG707303 - 60/80
BG707304 - 120/150
|DIAMAG PCD grinding wings|| BG200997 - PCD split grinding wing|
BG200995 - 1 x 1/1 PCD grinding wing
|Resin dots||Sets / On request|
|10 m suction hose Ø76 mm||005014|
|Personal safety features||On request / See manual|