Diamag specializes in developing grinding and polishing tools that are made from the highest quality material. Diamag has a wide range of different diamond tools, to fit almost any application.
All Diamag products consist out of 100% synthetic diamond particles. These synthetic diamonds are regular, consistent in size and crystal shape, which gives a vastly improved cutting ability and life span for your diamond tools.
If you have any questions about our products or if you need advice relating to a specific project you are working on, please contact us, we would be happy to help you!
Diamag resin-bond dry polishing pads Ø185 mm are designed to fit on the Diamatic BMG-535 and BMG-580 planetary grinder, as well as on similar equipment from other suppliers.
The Diamag resin-bond dry polishing pads are used after the use of metal-bond diamond tools for floorpolishing. However, in some cases a resin-bond diamond tool can be used as a starting tool on smoothflat floors. To get the best result, you always have to carry out several polishing steps.
All Diamag polishing pads (Ø125, Ø155, Ø185, Ø240) have the same colour system, therefore itmakes no difference which grinding machine you use, you also need the same colour polishing pad.
|Product Code||Diameter||Technical Specifications|
|BG185001||Ø185 mm|| • Grit 40|
• Orange: 1st step in the polishing process
|BG185002||Ø185 mm|| • Grit 100|
• Black: 2nd step in the polishing process
• Produces a slightly finer finish than the previous step
|BG185003||Ø185 mm|| • Grit 200|
• Blue: 3rd step in the polishing process
• Produces a fine finish with a matt gloss effect
|BG185004||Ø185 mm|| • Grit 400|
• Red: 4th step in the polishing process
• Produces a very fine finish with a low gloss effect
|BG185005||Ø185 mm|| • Grit 800|
• White: 5th step in the polishing process
• Used for fine polishing with medium gloss effect
|BG185006||Ø185 mm|| • Grit 1500|
• Yellow: 6th step in the polishing process
• Used for fine polishing with a high gloss effect
|BG185007||Ø185 mm|| • Grit 3000|
• Green: 7nd step in the polishing process.
• Used for fine polishing with a very high gloss effect