- Closed circuit which is dust free, when connected to an appropriate Diamatic dust collector.
- Standard equipped with speed control.
- Ability to have open shroud for polishing straight up to the wall.
- Same polishing colour system as the planetary grinder line.
- Heavy duty and light weight hand grinders, ideal for professionals.
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears, reduces noise to an absolute minimum.
- Optimised air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Several optional grinding discs.
ApplicationsThe Diamatic SUPRAFLEX anti-vibration handheld grinder is ideal for edges and corners. This user friendly handheld grinder is best suited for surface preparation before coating, grinding, removing or etching of coatings, paint, adhesives, surface leveling and much more. The SUPRAFLEX has several optional grinding discs for use in specific applications. To receive advice or training about concrete grinding and polishing or to find the best products for your surface preparation applications, contact Diamatic.
|Working width||Ø 125mm|
|Motor||1,4kW / 230V – 50Hz & 60Hz / 16A - Single phase|
|Working speed||600 – 2.100 rpm|
|Dimensions L / W / H||370mm / 170mm / 140mm|
|Drive system / Speed||Manual / N/A|
|Push / Pull machine||Push|
|Applications||Concrete / Stone / Natural stone / Asphalt / Elastic materials|
|Ø125 diamond cup wheel|| BG500106 – Cup wheel Ø125 #80/100 White|
BG500107 – Cup wheel Ø125 #180/200 Gold
|Ø125 polishing pad|| BG125001 – Diamag polishing pad Ø125mm #1 Orange|
BG125002 – Diamag polishing pad Ø125mm #2 Black
BG125003 – Diamag polishing pad Ø125mm #3 Blue
BG125004 – Diamag polishing pad Ø125mm #4 Red
BG125005 – Diamag polishing pad Ø125mm #5 White
BG125006 – Diamag polishing pad Ø125mm #6 Yellow
BG125007 – Diamag polishing pad Ø125mm #7 Green
|Ø125mm velcro plate||E09604|
|4m suction hose Ø32 mm||FLX354.953|
|Personal safety features||On request / See manual|