- The DK1603 is characterized by its enormous drilling capacity and thus the wide drilling range of up to 160 mm.
- De DK 1603 has 3 speed gears. Therefore the drilling speed is easily adjusted.
- The drill has an overload clutch. Whilst drilling, a lot of kinetic energy is created. If, for any reason something goes wrong, all this kinetic energy is released. This clutch protects the user, the drill and the equipment.
- The new electronic system starts the motor by means of a soft-starter. This soft-starter and the thermal protection avoid s a start up peak. This system avoids overload conditions and increases safety, the operators comfort and the motors life time.
- In comparison with most drills, which have a plastic housing, the Weka hand drills are made out of steel and aluminum. This improves the lifetime of the equipment.
- Weka electric hand drills are environmentally friendly; they consist mainly of steel and aluminum. Plastic is used sparingly. Therefore the machines are recyclable for the most part.
- The Weka drills comply with the European safety regulations.
|Nominal power||2000 W - 230 V|
|Load speed||540 / 1200 / 2520 rpm|
|Drilling Ø in concrete approximately||20 - 160 mm|
|Tool fixture||G 1/2"|
|Type DK 1203 / DK 1403||1 1/4" + G1/2"|
|Mounting neck Ø||60 mm|