- The DK 17 has 3 speed gears. Therefore the drilling speed is easily adjusted.
- The drill has an overload clutch. Whist drilling , a lot of kinetic energy is created. If, for any reason something goes wrong, all this kinetic energy is released. This clutch protects the user, the drill and the equipment.
- The new electronic system starts the motor by means of a soft-starter. This soft-starter and the thermal protection avoids a start up peak. This system avoids overload conditions and increases safety, the operators comfort and the motors life time.
- The DK17 is specially designed for dry drilling. Because of its design, a dust collector is easily connected.
- In comparison with most drills, which have a plastic housing, the Weka hand drills are made out of steel and aluminum. This improves the lifetime of the equipment.
- Weka electric hand drills are environmentally friendly; they consist mainly of steel and aluminum. Plastic is used sparingly. Therefore the machines are recyclable for the most part.
- De Weka boormotoren voldoen aan Europese veiligheidsrichtlijnen. D
- The Weka drills comply with the European safety regulations.
- It is possible to both drill horizontally and vertically with this engine.
|Nominal power||2000 W – 230 V|
|Load speed||540 / 1200/ 2520 rpm|
|Tool fixture||1 1/4" + G1/2"|
|Mounting neck Ø||60 mm|
|Suitable drill rig||KS 13|
|Drilling Ø approximately||20 - 200 mm|