- The DK 18 has 3 speed gears. Therefore the drilling speed is easily adjusted.
- The drill has an overload clutch. While you are drilling, a lot of kinetic energy is created. If, for any reason, something goes wrong, all this kinetic energy is released. This clutch protects the user, the drill and the equipment.
- Via thermal protective switches the actual appearing temperature of the motor and the power electronic is registered and depending on that the motor will be switched off safely.
- The new electronic system starts the motor by means of a soft-starter. This soft-starter and the thermal protection avoids a start up peak. This system avoids overload conditions and increases safety, the operators comfort and the motors life time.
- The DK 18 is a standard diamond core drilling machine for operation in the drill stand.
- In comparison with most drills, which have a plastic housing, the Weka hand drills are made out of steel and aluminum. This improves the lifetime of the equipment.
- Weka electric hand drills are environmentally friendly; they consist mainly of steel and aluminum. Plastic is used sparingly. Therefore the machines are recyclable for the most part.
- The Weka drills comply with the European safety regulations.
- It is possible to both drill horizontally and vertically with this engine.
|Load speed||540 / 1200 / 2520 rpm|
|Mounting neck||Ø 60 mm|
|Drilling Ø||20 - 160 mm|
|Tool fixture||1/2" 1 ¼”|