- De DK 26 has 3 speed gears. Therefore the drilling speed is easily adjusted.
- The DK 26 has an oil pump, this ensures optimal gear lubrication for high efficiency, high durability and less maintenance. The new and highly effective oil pump ensures optimal lubrication for the first fast step of gear, even in vertical operation.
- The drill has an overload clutch. Whilst drilling, a lot of kinetic energy is created. If, for any reason, something goes wrong all this kinetic energy is released. This clutch protects the user, the drill and the equipment.
- The new electronic system starts the motor by means of a soft-starter. This soft-starter and the thermal protection avoids a start up peak. This system avoids overload conditions and increases safety, the operators comfort and the motors life time.
- Sleeves on the spindle made from stainless steel ensure s maximum protection against rust and abrasion of the running surface under the rotary shaft seals.
- Weka electric hand drills are environmentally friendly; they consist mainly of steel and aluminum. Plastic is used sparingly. Therefore the machines are recyclable for the most part.
- The Weka drills comply with the European safety regulations.
- The drill has an antifriction-element. This ring ensures that the drill bit can be easily removed after using the drill.
|Nominal power||2600 W|
|Load speed||320 / 630 / 980 rpm|
|Total length without handle||490 mm|
|Weight without cable||11,6 kg|
|Drilling Ø in concrete||approximately 40 mm - 250 mm|
|Tool fixture||1 1/4" UNC|