- The DK 32 has 3 speed gears. Therefore the drilling speed is easily adjusted.
- The DK 32 has an oil pump , this ensures optimal gear lubrication for high efficiency, high durability and less maintenance. The new and highly effective oil pump ensures optimal lubrication for the first fast step of gear ,even in vertical operation.
- The drill has an overload clutch. Whilst drilling, a lot of kinetic energy is created. If, for any reason something goes wrong, all this kinetic energy is released. This clutch protects the user, the drill and the equipment.
- The new electronic system starts the motor by means of a soft-starter. This soft-starter and the thermal protection avoid s a start up peak. This system avoids overload conditions and increases safety, the operators comfort and the motors life time.
- A two-stage start of the motor ensures a reliable operation even with quick-action main fuses.
- Sleeves on the spindle made from stainless steel ensures maximum protection against rust and abrasion of the running surface under the rotary shaft seals.
- In comparison with most drills, which have a plastic housing, the Weka hand drills are made out of steel and aluminum. This improves the lifetime of the equipment.
- Weka electric hand drills are environmentally friendly; they consist mainly of steel and aluminum. Plastic is used sparingly. Therefore the machines are recyclable for the most part.
- The Weka drills comply with the European safety regulations.
- The drill has an anti-friction-element. This ring ensures that the drill bit can be easily removed after using the drill.
|Nominal Power||3200 W - 230 V|
|Load speed||230 / 460/ 720 rpm|
|Total Length without handle||488 mm|
|Drilling Ø in concrete||approximately 55 – 350 mm|
|Tool fixture||1 1/4" UNC|
|Foot fastening||Standard 4xM8 with groove 10 x 4,3|