- The motor of the SR 7508 is based on the principle of the switched reluctance motor (SR = switched reluctance).
- Through its easy to use control-panel, the desired drilling diameter can be indicated. At the same time the correct drilling speed is determined.
- The motor temperature is measured and registered at all times. A thermal protective switch will switch off safely when the maximum temperature is exceeded.
- All the important information about the engine can be viewed on a small display (overheating, the current and also operating hours).
- The SR 7508 has 18 speed gears. Therefore the drilling speed is easily adjusted.
- The SR 7508 has an oil pump, this ensures optimal gear lubrication for high efficiency, high durability and less maintenance. The new and highly effective oil pump ensures optimal lubrication for the first fast step of gear even in vertical operation.
- The drill has an overload clutch. Whilst drilling, a lot of kinetic energy is created. If, for any reason something goes wrong, all this kinetic energy is released. This clutch protects the user, the drill and the equipment.
- The SR 7508 has a water cooling system. The water flow is controlled through the interspace between the motor case and the case sleeve. With this arrangement the electrical part is completely separated from the water and thus the electrical safety is guaranteed. Therefore it is even possible to drill upside down.
- In comparison with most drills, which have a plastic housing, the Weka hand drills are made out of steel and aluminum. This improves the lifetime of the equipment.
- The Weka drills comply with the European safety regulations.
|Nominal power||7500 W – 400 V|
|Load speed|| 1: 60* / 70* / 85 / 100 / 115 rpm|
2: 115* / 140* / 165 / 200 / 230 rpm
3: 180* / 215* / 260 / 310 / 360 rpm
|Rated current||16 A|
|Drilling Ø||150 - 900 mm|
|Connection||4 x M8 with groove 10 x 4,3|
|Tool fixture||1 1/4"|